Green Buildings/Systems/Materials Course
– Green Building / Systems / Materials –
The modules in the Green Building, Systems, and Materials series cover the fundamentals of building science and examine a 'whole-building' approach to construction, operations, and maintenance. This provides a healthier environment while also making the building more energy-efficient. The modules in this subject area identify core principles, best practices, regulations, incentives, and fundamentals of the LEED rating systems. Throughout the modules, training participants learn how to develop a basic action plan for implementing green building systems in renovation plans or in building new structures. At the conclusion of this series and successful completion of the post-module tests, the student will be able to:
• Define the terms green building and green renovations.
• Describe the advantages and examples of energy-efficient systems.
• Explain the benefits and risks of green construction and how they are assessed.
• Discuss the reasons behind the “green” evolution in business practices.
Green Building and Renovations Defined
Energy Efficient Systems
Driving Forces for Change
Risks and Benefits of Green Construction
Green Construction Risk Assessments
DetailsTier % Discounts for Bulk Users
25- 49 5%
50- 99 10%
100- 499 15%
500 - 999 20%
1,000 - 1,499 36%
1,500 - 1,999 44%
2,000 - 2,999 49%
Over 3,000 priced on a case by case basis.
Welcome to Green Education On Line!
If you have any access problems, consider using the Mozilla Firefox browser (rather than Internet Explorer, Netscape, or Safari). If you do not have Firefox, you may download it from the Mozilla website.
Within 24 hours, you will receive a confirmation email with your personal user name and password. You may change your password at any time. Both case sensitive and you may proceed to your courses(s):
1. Go to http;//www.sustianabilityeducationonline.com – and log in, in the upper right with the user name and password that was provided to you. You may enter in your user name and password and click on your chosen course(s).
2. Please do not share your user name and log in with anyone else.
3. Each time you log in, click on your courses. You can log in anytime hereafter and work on your course(s) and you will have access for one year.
4. Please print these instructions for future use.
These courses are self-paced and the user can leave and comeback to the course at anytime, on demand. Customer Support is offered by email. Please send an email to:
ONCE CLASS STARTS, there are no refunds. If you need to send an email for support during the course, be sure and state the whole story with each email. We will need your name, the name of your course, what you are writing about, and what the problem is. Please give us enough information to identify you and your problem so that you find our response to your email satisfactory.
All Rights Reserved