Green Certifications and Standards Course
– Green Certifications and Standards -
The growing green certifications, labels, and standards can be confusing and overwhelming. A green certification is supposed to be an indication that green principles are practiced and that dynamic, ongoing sustainability practices are in place. The modules in the Green Certifications, Labels, and Standards series review techniques for determining legitimacy, credibility, and performance. Industry certifications in building, consumer products, environmental landscaping, fleet management, and lodging/tourism are just some of the areas that are covered within these modules. At the conclusion of this series and successful completion of the post-module tests, the student will be able to:
• Identify LEED® green building certification levels and common green building standards.
• Identify common energy standards organizations and why energy efficiency audits and certifications are important.
• Identify the benefits and lessons learned from Certification and Energy Standard case studies.
• Describe the economic benefits of green building that meets LEED® Gold certification.
Green Certifications and Standards
Energy Ratings and Audits Defined
Certifications and Energy Standards Case Studies
Green Building – Adding to the Bottom Line
DetailsTier % Discounts for Bulk Users
25- 49 5%
50- 99 10%
100- 499 15%
500 - 999 20%
1,000 - 1,499 36%
1,500 - 1,999 44%
2,000 - 2,999 49%
Over 3,000 priced on a case by case basis.
Welcome to Green Education On Line!
If you have any access problems, consider using the Mozilla Firefox browser (rather than Internet Explorer, Netscape, or Safari). If you do not have Firefox, you may download it from the Mozilla website.
Within 24 hours, you will receive a confirmation email with your personal user name and password. You may change your password at any time. Both case sensitive and you may proceed to your courses(s):
1. Go to http;//www.sustianabilityeducationonline.com – and log in, in the upper right with the user name and password that was provided to you. You may enter in your user name and password and click on your chosen course(s).
2. Please do not share your user name and log in with anyone else.
3. Each time you log in, click on your courses. You can log in anytime hereafter and work on your course(s) and you will have access for one year.
4. Please print these instructions for future use.
These courses are self-paced and the user can leave and comeback to the course at anytime, on demand. Customer Support is offered by email. Please send an email to:
ONCE CLASS STARTS, there are no refunds. If you need to send an email for support during the course, be sure and state the whole story with each email. We will need your name, the name of your course, what you are writing about, and what the problem is. Please give us enough information to identify you and your problem so that you find our response to your email satisfactory.
All Rights Reserved