Green Fleet Management Course
Transportation Program/Green Fleet Management
Efficient transportation plans significantly impact air quality, land use, and quality of life. The modules in this series provide a review of alternative fuel options, green fleet concepts, and efficient transportation systems, which can result in economic and health benefits. At the conclusion of this series and successful completion of the post-module tests, the student will be able to:
• Describe common methods used by companies to initiate green fleet management programs and the benefits of these programs.
• Identify the types of alternative fuels available.
• Identify the lessons learned from green fleet management case studies.
• Describe the cost savings for vehicular operators using a green fleet managed program.
Introduction to Green Fleet Concepts
Alternative Fuels Overview
Green Fleet Case Studies
Green Transportation Saves on the Bottom Line
DetailsTier % Discounts for Bulk Users
25- 49 5%
50- 99 10%
100- 499 15%
500 - 999 20%
1,000 - 1,499 36%
1,500 - 1,999 44%
2,000 - 2,999 49%
Over 3,000 priced on a case by case basis.
Welcome to Green Education On Line!
If you have any access problems, consider using the Mozilla Firefox browser (rather than Internet Explorer, Netscape, or Safari). If you do not have Firefox, you may download it from the Mozilla website.
Within 24 hours, you will receive a confirmation email with your personal user name and password. You may change your password at any time. Both case sensitive and you may proceed to your courses(s):
1. Go to http;//www.sustianabilityeducationonline.com – and log in, in the upper right with the user name and password that was provided to you. You may enter in your user name and password and click on your chosen course(s).
2. Please do not share your user name and log in with anyone else.
3. Each time you log in, click on your courses. You can log in anytime hereafter and work on your course(s) and you will have access for one year.
4. Please print these instructions for future use.
These courses are self-paced and the user can leave and comeback to the course at anytime, on demand. Customer Support is offered by email. Please send an email to:
ONCE CLASS STARTS, there are no refunds. If you need to send an email for support during the course, be sure and state the whole story with each email. We will need your name, the name of your course, what you are writing about, and what the problem is. Please give us enough information to identify you and your problem so that you find our response to your email satisfactory.
All Rights Reserved