Sustainability Planning Course
– Sustainability Planning -
The Sustainability Planning series provides detailed guidelines to address how to develop, and then implement, a sustainability plan. While each sustainability plan is developed within the context of the organization’s culture, there are specific steps that will make the plan more effective and successful. This training presents the process and framework for developing a sustainability plan based upon an analysis of an organization’s needs, priorities, and resources. Methods for identifying the appropriate metrics and monitoring systems for a sustainability plan are also outlined. At the conclusion of this series and successful completion of the post-module tests, the student will be able to:
• Discuss the technological advances affecting sustainability and the efforts required to promote sustainability.
• Identify sustainability planning actions and the connection between sustainability and economics.
• Discuss the benefits of recycling and the steps required to implement a waste management plan.
• Describe the process of developing and implementing an energy plan.
Sustainability Has a History
Planning Policies for Government and Business
Introduction to Action Initiatives
Waste Streams for Consideration
The Plan: Design and Implementation
DetailsTier % Discounts for Bulk Users
25- 49 5%
50- 99 10%
100- 499 15%
500 - 999 20%
1,000 - 1,499 36%
1,500 - 1,999 44%
2,000 - 2,999 49%
Over 3,000 priced on a case by case basis.
Welcome to Green Education On Line!
If you have any access problems, consider using the Mozilla Firefox browser (rather than Internet Explorer, Netscape, or Safari). If you do not have Firefox, you may download it from the Mozilla website.
Within 24 hours, you will receive a confirmation email with your personal user name and password. You may change your password at any time. Both case sensitive and you may proceed to your courses(s):
1. Go to http;//www.sustianabilityeducationonline.com – and log in, in the upper right with the user name and password that was provided to you. You may enter in your user name and password and click on your chosen course(s).
2. Please do not share your user name and log in with anyone else.
3. Each time you log in, click on your courses. You can log in anytime hereafter and work on your course(s) and you will have access for one year.
4. Please print these instructions for future use.
These courses are self-paced and the user can leave and comeback to the course at anytime, on demand. Customer Support is offered by email. Please send an email to:
ONCE CLASS STARTS, there are no refunds. If you need to send an email for support during the course, be sure and state the whole story with each email. We will need your name, the name of your course, what you are writing about, and what the problem is. Please give us enough information to identify you and your problem so that you find our response to your email satisfactory.
All Rights Reserved