Water Resources and Conservation Course
Water Resources and Conservation -
This series promotes water resources and conservation as a top priority and highlights the need to reduce water use, comply with regulations, save money, and link water conservation to saving on the bottom line. The modules in the Water Resources and Conservation series provides instruction on how to implement proper landscaping techniques as well as a water conservation plan that includes increasing the reuse of reclaimed water, using rainwater catchment systems and water-efficient fixtures, and reducing water leakage that results in water loss by enhancing inner-organizational education programs. At the conclusion of this series and successful completion of the post-module tests, the student will be able to:
• Discuss the environmental and fiscal benefits of efficient water use, using new technologies.
• Describe the lessons learned about water conservation from the healthcare industry.
• Explain the various water filtration, purification, and storage methods available to facilities.
• Describe how storm water pollution occurs, and how it can be prevented.
Efficient Use of Your Water Resources
Learn About Water Conservation from the Health Care Industry
Water Filtering Options and Storage
Preventing Storm Water Pollution
DetailsTier % Discounts for Bulk Users
25- 49 5%
50- 99 10%
100- 499 15%
500 - 999 20%
1,000 - 1,499 36%
1,500 - 1,999 44%
2,000 - 2,999 49%
Over 3,000 priced on a case by case basis.
Welcome to Green Education On Line!
If you have any access problems, consider using the Mozilla Firefox browser (rather than Internet Explorer, Netscape, or Safari). If you do not have Firefox, you may download it from the Mozilla website.
Within 24 hours, you will receive a confirmation email with your personal user name and password. You may change your password at any time. Both case sensitive and you may proceed to your courses(s):
1. Go to http;//www.sustianabilityeducationonline.com – and log in, in the upper right with the user name and password that was provided to you. You may enter in your user name and password and click on your chosen course(s).
2. Please do not share your user name and log in with anyone else.
3. Each time you log in, click on your courses. You can log in anytime hereafter and work on your course(s) and you will have access for one year.
4. Please print these instructions for future use.
These courses are self-paced and the user can leave and comeback to the course at anytime, on demand. Customer Support is offered by email. Please send an email to:
ONCE CLASS STARTS, there are no refunds. If you need to send an email for support during the course, be sure and state the whole story with each email. We will need your name, the name of your course, what you are writing about, and what the problem is. Please give us enough information to identify you and your problem so that you find our response to your email satisfactory.
All Rights Reserved